News & Announcements
Thursday, Aug 2, 2012
- Faculty Meeting, Mon., May 7, 4-6pm, Swenson 101-102.
- University Chapel, Wed., May 9, 10:10am, Samuelson Chapel.
- NO Faculty Lunch this week.
- Commencement information:
- Graduate Commencement - Fri., May 11, 4pm, new William Rolland Stadium.
- Undergraduate Commencement - Sat., May 12, 10am, new William Rolland Stadium.
- Faculty lineup (in your regalia) will be 30 minutes before each ceremony in the Soiland Practice Gym in the Gilbert Sports and Fitness Center.
- Please provide any feedback on the organizational structure for the MPPA program and Graduate Psychology to Leanne Neilson by May 15 (information presented at the April faculty meeting can be found on the Blackboard Faculty Governance page). Also let Leanne know if you have interest in forming a committee to further discuss this topic.
- Fourth Annual Professional Development Day, Wed., May 16, 8am, Gilbert Sports and Fitness Center. RSVP at PD Day RSVP
- Volunteer for your committee assignment! Deadline Fri., May 18. Click here: www.callutheran.edu/faculty/committee_assignments.php .
- Grades are due at 5pm on Fri., May 18.
- ART Workshop, Mon., May 21, 11am, Overton Hall.
- Faculty Annual Reports (Full time faculty only) – Please complete your Faculty Annual Report online by May 31. The form can be found on the Academic Affairs website at: http://www.callutheran.edu/academic_affairs/faculty/annual_faculty_review.php (The form is in the “Faculty Governance” section of the Academic Affairs web page). If you have any questions, contact Karissa Oien at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Faculty Retreat (Full time faculty only), Wed., Aug. 29 – Thurs., Aug. 30, Ventura Beach Marriott. Deadline to RSVP is July 1, 2012. Click here to RSVP: www.callutheran.edu/faculty/faculty_retreat_form.php .
Ø The online EPPC and GPEC process (Course Leaf) is now ready for you to use! You can log in to http://nextcatalog.callutheran.edu to get started. An Informational Guide and help bubbles are on their way soon!