180 Bed Grace Hall
Construction is complete
on the three story 180 bed Grace Hall facility between Janss
and Afton Halls, south of the pool and rec center. The overall
project objective provides for additional beds for CLU students
in a building that fosters community while providing living
Construction Photo Scrapbook
- Construction start date: June 2004
- Expected completion date: August 2005
- Architect: Amador-Whittle Architects Inc.
- Gross square footage: 56,400
- Construction By: Southern California Builders and Site Works Inc.
- Project Status: Completed
Grace Hall Construction Scrapbook
Click on images
to see the progress being made on Grace Hall.
Construction by: Southern California Builders and Site Works Inc.
Architect: Amador-Whittle Architects Inc.