ISS Telecommunications accommodates a full range of communication needs for CLU faculty, staff, and students.
- Provisioning of local and long distance telephone service for on-campus offices and local calling for residential halls.
- Provisioning of data services cabling, including wired ports and wireless access in the residence halls, administrative offices, and classrooms.
- Voicemail service.
- Teleconferencing services.
- Repair services for telecommunication equipment including phone lines, phones, data lines, and voicemail.
- Assistance with planning and implementing departmental phone and voicemail solutions.
- Management of installation, moves, and changes to phone and data communication lines and equipment.
- To learn more about your Shoretel phone system please click on this link Shoretel FAQs and instructions.