Forrest Fitness Center Rules and Guidelines
- All users need to have medical insurance (Represented in the Forrest Fitness Center Liability Waiver and Membership Application & Agreement)
- All users must enter and exit through building’s entrance and pass the front desk
- All users must bring their valid CLU ID card in order to gain access to the FFC (NO CLU ID CARD = NO FFC ACCESS)
- All users must bring a towel with them to work out and wipe your own sweat
- All users must be 18 years of age or older, no exceptions!
- No running in the center or performing exercises where you would move around with weights. Please perform any cardio or plyometric exercises outside or in the gym
Basic Rules and Conduct
- Respect everyone, keep your language and behavior clean
- Proper athletic attire must be worn at all times; no sandals, open-toed, or open backed shoes are permitted
- Shirts must be worn at all times
- Student employees control the television and music
- Food is not permitted in the fitness center
- No tobacco products allowed; no spitting
- Water, Gatorade, or sport drinks are permitted provided they are in a sealable, plastic container
- Users are required to pick-up after themselves, discard trash, and remove personal items
- Re-rack your own weights; never sit weights on the ground, equipment upholstery, or against the mirrors and walls.
- All equipment (balls, mats, ropes, etc.) stays in the center at all times.
- You must have your CLU ID card to exchange with any equipment from behind the front desk
- The Fitness Center reserves the right to refuse service to any user who violates any rule or regulation, or engages in any verbal and/or physical abuse of the Fitness Center staff or other users.
EXERCISE AT YOUR OWN RISK; THE FORREST FITNESS CENTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE
Important: Individuals under the age of 18 are NOT permitted to use the Forrest Fitness Center