- Cal Lutheran operates a fleet of electric utility and campus safety vehicles.
- The Human Resources office sponsors a trip-reduction program for faculty and staff, offering incentives for those who bike, walk, carpool, or take public transportation to work at least three times per week.
- Cal Lutheran has begun to monitor employee air travel more closely in order to create the possibility for carbon offsets.
- Cal Lutheran participates in the annual California Bike to Work Day.
- Facilities and Operations is currently designing a bike locker / shower facility to support bike commuters.