All proceeds from the Community Leaders Association's store go toward student scholarships and grants that enhance their educational experiences.
Shopping mall features:
- Desert Getaway - April 29 - May 6, 2016. Spend 7 nights at the Indian Palms Intervals in Indio, CA. The location is within shuttle distance to the StageCoach Festival. Includes a 27 hole championship golf course. The unit includes 2 bedroom, 1 bath and full kitchen. Property includes spa, pool and laundry facilities. Maximum occupancy is 6 people. Purchase now for the great price of $750.
- MyCorporation Package - Includes free business consultation, free incorporation or LLC filing in any state (includes state-fees up to $150), free corporation business name check, free tax ID number (EIN) for your business, free elite corporate kit and seal (with customized documents, certificates), free logo, free domain name, free accounting online and free website and more! Value $1,500.
- Haiku Tree - Black and white drawing created by local artist and impressionist Larry Janss. Value $1,000.
- Yamaha Keyboard - Bring the gift of music into your home. Enjoy playing this PSR E343 digital keyboard with a “sound controller,” Ultra Wide Stereo, Portable “Grand” button and various Yamaha applications available on the APP Store. Comes with a kit containing everything you need to get started: accessories, stereo headphones, extended warranty, and membership for link-to-learn online keyboard video tutorials, subscription to music education software titles, and over $100 in rebates.
- Underwood Family Farms - "Family Season Pass" - The pass is good for up to five family members and offers unlimited entrace to the Farm Center. It also includes $10 off a birthday booking as well as 50% off admission during the Fall Harvest Festival in October. Value $180. Expires May 2016.
- Donate $25 or more to fund student scholarships
Please click here to make your purchase now Shop online
If you need assistance or have questions please contact Robin Fielding in University Relations at 493-3084 or firstname.lastname@example.org.