OPT Online Orientation

If you are leaving CLU

  1. First apply for graduation. Visit the registrar's office to fill out the forms that are necessary for this. The registrar reviews these forms, makes sure that you are eligible for graduation, and will order your diploma.

    The commencement ceremony is held in May. The registrar will have you fill out another form if you are planning to attend this ceremony.

  2. You must complete 2 separation forms, one from the registrar and the other from the International Student Services office.
  3. These forms are to close and settle accounts throughout campus.
  4. They are used by our office to alert an immigration change to Homeland Security.