Employer Reimbursement Application
Please log in with your CLUnet account:
Students who receive tuition reimbursement from their employer may delay payment for up to five weeks after the last day of the term. To take advantage of this deferred payment plan, it is your responsibility to:
- Submit a confirmation letter or company policy from your employer
- Submit a completed Employer Reimbursement application the term you begin your enrollment and annually (fall term) thereafter
- Statements are only available electronically
- If the application and/or company policy are received in the Student Accounts Office after the second week of the term, a $50 late transaction fee will be assessed.
- If your employer does not provide 100% reimbursement, you are responsible to pay the difference prior to the first class meeting.
- If your employer reimbursement plan has a maximum annual limit, CLU will cancel your deferral when that limit is reached. You will be responsible for payment of all tuition charges exceeding your policy limit prior to the first class meeting.