- The OMM's exhibits are divided into functional "halls". JSmol exhibits for computers are indicated in red. For mobile devices (phones/tablets), use the purple JSmol exhibits (coming soon).
note: Each exhibit will open in a new window - it is recommended
that you close one exhibit before opening the next. Most
atomic coordinate (*.pdb) files have been gnu-zipped to
speed downloads, but some files are still large.
- For JSmol (and all the other great Jmol enhancements), THANK YOU Bob Hanson!
- We recommend the use of Firefox.
- Thank you for your patience as we convert from Jmol to JSmol.
[About the OMM] [Requirements]
[Viewing] [Acknowledgements] [Feedback]
Updated January, 2016
- Attention: Due to the new Java rollout, it is now necessary to use HTML5 instead of Java to view OMM exhibits, employing the new JSmol. We are working to to modify our exhibits to accomodate this change. Some the movements and animations tend to run slower in HTML5 amd some scripts appear to freeze. If you get an "unresponsive script"message, please choose continue. You may need to press the particular button again to load the script.